Kate walking on the balance beam with the assistance of Ms. Bree, her teacher.
Kate smiling (hiding from the camera) after gymnastics. She loved her first class at Premier Athletics in West Knoxville. She loved it so much, she cried when we were on our way to the car. She wanted to stay! We thought we would try gymnastics this fall to give her a new, fun activity. I think she's going to really enjoy it and learn a lot!! She can't wait for next Monday night! She picked out her leotard at Target Sunday night. She wanted to wear it to school on Monday so she'd be ready for gymnastics! She was so thrilled!!
5 comments:
How fun! She will love it!
What's the youngest they can start? I know it sounds crazy but John's been ready since she was born to get her tumbling. I never thought he would be all for it!
I'm glad she loved it. She is so cute in her little leotard!
She looks precious in the leotard! How fun! Luke starts gymnastics after Labor Day, but we are doing the "mommy and me" class b/c he is still too young for the independent one...you have to be 3 to start it here. I'm glad she loves it! I love the baking pictures. Can I have a cupcake?
She is adorable in the leotard - a natural! Glad she is enjoying herself!
Post a Comment