Friday, August 1, 2008

More vacation pictures from Destin

Kate loved playing in the sand under the umbrella!
I think Kate ate this much ice cream on our trip!  She loves ice cream!!  This was at the little ice cream shop we went to in Seaside after it rained.
Ava, Ms. Shannon, & Kate on the steps of the Inn by the Sea.  It is the first Vera Bradley bed & breakfast and it's in Seaside.  It's gorgeous!
A family photo on the steps of the Vera Bradley Inn in Seaside.
Kate on the porch of the Inn.  I thought this one was adorable!
Thought I would share some more pictures from the trip.  We took so many good ones and had so many fun times!  We loved visiting Seaside.  It is such a beautiful place!  We went back to Seaside on Thursday after lunch.  We met some old friends (Valerie, Tregg, & Malone Johnson) at the Market Cafe in Grayton Beach for lunch.  They live in Gadsden, AL now but used to live in Knoxville.  It was great to have the chance to catch up with them.  

No comments: