So, this was Kate's 2nd week of gymnastics. Last week after Kate left school for gymnastics, Kitely asked her mommy where was Kate going, what was she doing, what do they do in gymnastics, etc. She said she wanted a leotard and wanted to do it too. So, Suzanne called and they had a spot in the class for Kitely. Yea!! So, this week they went to gymnastics together. They did a really good job. They listened well and tried everything their instructor asked them to do. It was great! They had a great time and can't wait to go back next week. Kate is so excited that Kitely is in her class with her. And I am so proud of them both!! I thought they looked adorable in their leotards after class so I just had to get a picture!! They are growing up so fast!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment