The DeVault's - Craig holding Jack David and Heather holding Mark Douglas.
Baby Jack (I think he's smiling at me....)
I get a chance to hold Baby Jack.
Baby Jack sleeping in Poppy's arms.
Two very proud grandparents (Mimi & Poppy) with Baby Jack.
My nephews arrived Wednesday, July 15th in Raleigh, NC. I went over with my parents to be there when they were born. Jack David was born at 8:43am, weighed 5 lbs 13 ounces and was 18 inches long. Mark Douglas was born at 8:46am, weighed 3 lbs 7 ounces and was 15 3/4 inches long. They are both strong little boys and have 2 great parents! Their cousin, Kate, cannot wait to see them. She is so excited to have cousins! We're going to wait till they get a little stronger before we take her to Raleigh. I am so glad I was able to be there to meet them when they were born. I can't wait to go back with Jarett & Kate! Welcome Jack & Mark! We are so excited for many, many years of fun to come! Congratulations Craig & Heather! They are beautiful boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment