Kristen & I at the shower in Atlanta.
The party favors....candy bars!
Brandon & Kate playing....Brandon is Kristen's nephew and Kate had a great time with him!
Kristen's neighbors came over on Saturday to play and then again on Sunday before we left. Kate loved playing with the girls. If you could have only heard the conversations they had on this porch swing....they were priceless!
We went to Atlanta the last weekend in April for my best friend from college, Kristen's, baby shower. I helped give her a shower with a couple other friends in Atlanta. We had a great time visiting with Kristen & Greg and her family. Saturday night, they had a house full. We stayed with them along with her brother, Chad, his wife, Becky, and their 2 boys, Brandon & Tyler, her parents, and her grandparents. It was a lot of fun to be with them all! We don't get to see them often but enjoy all the times we get together. Kristen and I are a lot alike and had some great times in college and afterwards. I love her dearly and cannot wait to meet little Chase when he is born. Thanks for a great weekend, Kristen & Greg! We appreciate all your hospitality & had a great visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment