Kate & Ava with their self portraits. We took the girls to Cheekwood Art & Gardens in Nashville. They have a free art project for kids on Saturday's so we took the girls. The project on that day was to create a self portrait (interesting). It was really more of a Mommy project. But they had fun and really enjoyed it. (They loved wearing matching shirts too -- so cute).
Ava & Kate watching "Fly to the Moon" after a busy day (and no nap for either of them). Ava was an LSU cheerleader and Kate was Cinderella. They were pretty much in costume at any point that we were at Shannon's house. They had such a great time. And Kate loved the movie (although she really didn't want to watch it). So sweet when they are calm!
On Sunday, we took the girls to the park because the weather was so beautiful! Ava & Kate loved swinging and stayed in the swings for most of the time.
Kate & I went to Nashville for the weekend while Jarett had inventory at work. I knew he'd be working most all weekend so I figured it would be more fun for us to go visit Shannon, Greg, & Ava. We had a great trip. It came at a good time for the Meadow's also. One of their sweet dogs, Minnie, had to be put to sleep Thursday night before we came. She had a very aggressive form of cancer. So it was good to give them a distraction for the weekend also. Thank you Shannon, Greg, & Ava for letting us come visit! We had a great time!
3 comments:
I like the self portraits! Looks like the girls had fun!
I like the self portraits! Looks like the girls had fun!
Those are too cute!
Post a Comment