Friday, January 16, 2009

Go CATS!!!!

Kate posing in her UK dress
I didn't plan on getting in a picture...but I had a hard time getting her to pose at first.  It turned out cute even though it was unplanned!
This is my favorite picture!  She looks so sweet in this one.
I really liked this sweet one without a big smile.
Little Miss Personality!
I didn't have a chance to take Kate to get her picture made before Christmas.  So, we went the first part of January.  She wore her Kentucky Blue 'K' jumper that Jarett's Mom, Nana, made for her and his cousin monogramed for her.  She also made Kate a matching bow with a 'K' in the middle of it also.  I thought it was really cute and she loves wearing it.  She always says Go CATS or Go Big Blue when she wears anything in Kentucky blue.  We figured the 'K' is for Kentucky & Kate!  I also have to note the great game the UK planned on Tuesday, January 13th here in Knoxville.  Jodie Meeks scored 54 points against UT!!!  We are 3 very happy UK fans in this house in Knoxville, TN!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

She is looking so grown up! I love the pictures. They turned out great!

Fields said...

These are so cute! She looks good in UK blue.